The customer will have a period of 14 calendar days to exercise his right of withdrawal. You can access the withdrawal form through the link below. The client will communicate to ELLEBOGEN S.L. within the stipulated period and by any means admitted in law, his desire to exercise the right of termination of the contract.
The return conditions are as follows:
- You have a period of 14 calendar days days from the date of receipt to exercise your right of withdrawal. You can download the withdrawal form here.
- Almost all products returned in exercise of the right of withdrawal can be returned or exchanged while unused and in perfect condition, including their accessories and documentation.
- Shipping costs for the return of the products in exercise of the right of withdrawal will be borne by the customer.
- Once the product is in our warehouses and we have verified that it is in the same condition in which it was delivered, the refund is made to the same payment method with which the purchase was made. If any item of the product is missing or not in the agreed state, you will be deducted from the amount to be returned. You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the products resulting from handling other than that necessary for the mere verification of the good condition of the product. From the moment you receive it until the money is back in your account it will not be more than 14 calendar days.
- Product that, by mistake, does not correspond to that of the order placed: ELLEBOGEN will be charged with the costs of collecting the wrong product and delivering the corresponding one to the order placed.
If a product other than that ordered by the customer was delivered in error from ELLEBOGEN S.L., we will remove it and deliver the correct product to you without any additional charge.
For any incident related to the return of items from our store you can contact our Customer Service department via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34 843 740 143.
LThe European Commission has launched a dispute resolution platform that collects consumer complaints, after an online purchase and transmits them to mediators for out-of-court resolution. This platform is accessed in this link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/